Gefüfilled Zucchini boats with ground meat
I grew up in a village in the vicinity of Würzburg and spent the majority of my Childhood there. I have already written once. Well, I can't remember our one neighbor, who felt every day, and from morning to night in his vegetable garden had spent. I think he planted everything, what you could grow...for example, Zucchini, carrots, also tomatoes and peppers. I watched him sometimes from my room window when I was bored.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
He dug up and Puttering, and did and did and his wife ALWAYS stood beside and did NOTHING. She had crossed her arms and looked at him with mürrischem, anxiety einflößendem view at work. I found the game was a strange look and I wondered each time why she would not help him because? He did this to me always SO sorry and I would have helped him, but I didn't dare, of course.
THE PRIDE OF THE GARDEN-OWNER'S
He got sometimes huge Zucchini, which he held triumphantly in the air, and my father showed. I seem to remember that he is gone with his Zucchini Dinos to one of these competitions. Today I know that really many Hobby-Nutzgärtner make a Sport out of it, and proud as BOLLE are, if you keep an oversized vegetables-Anything in your hands.
A HEALTHY, GREEN PUMPKIN GREENHOUSE
According to the standard, the Zucchini is harvested when it has a length of approximately 10-20 cm. BUT if you can this pumpkin plant as you want, then no more. The Zucchini can reach up to 7 kg and more, and to mutate into a true Monster. Even if you can eat it then, for my recipe, the stuffed Zucchini boats with ground meat, would no longer be 😉 these giants are suitable .
MY STUFFED ZUCCHINI BOATS WITH GROUND MEAT
I filled up my Zucchini Boat with delicious minced meat-tomato mass and baked with cheese. The flavor is based on the classic and popular Zucchini lasagna. I also very love, which is me, unfortunately, but because sometimes something is too expensive. First of all the slices with the potato peeler cut, and then pre-out of the frying or in the oven until tender. Therefore, I thought, the would have to but.... The taste of the expiry of simplify but. And so they arose, my stuffed Zucchini boats with ground meat.
Should You still have more Zucchini, then have a look at the following recipes by: My quick and easy Pasta with Zucchini and Ricotta, my Zucchini carrots buffer – the delicious vegetable buffer , fast zucchini soup with Bratwurstbrät balls or my sweet Zucchini cake with almonds and lime.
Stuffed Zucchini boats with ground meat
- 4 piece Zucchini, medium size - cut in half and hollowed out
- 500 g minced beef meat - like organic
- 200 g Gouda, grated - Alternatively, Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 can of tomatoes, happens (400g)
- 2 cloves of garlic - pressed or grated
- 1 onion, medium sized - cut into cubes
- 2 TBSP tomato paste
- 2 TBSP Creme Fraiche
- 1 TSP paprika, mild
- 1/2 TSP salt
- 1 1/2 TSP Oregano - dry spice
- 1 Pinch Of Sugar
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- As the first heats the oven to 180 degrees, convection on.
- Then are You washing the Zucchini, halbierst you and höhlst you with a tea - or tablespoon of.
- The flesh of the Zucchini You pick small and the onion You cut into small cubes.
- Meanwhile, in a large pan heat the olive oil, let heat and the onion is glassy stew. The garlic presses, You do this or RUB it on a Grater, and let him also quite short with brown.
- After You give Your minced meat into it, season with 1 TSP paprika and 1/2 TSP salt and let it brown and crumbly brown.
- Then comes the Zucchini-fruit, meat , and 2 TABLESPOONS of tomato paste and is also short with toasted.
- Now the strained canned tomatoes, 1 1/2 TSP Oregano dried spice and 1 good pinch of sugar , stir. Bring to the boil briefly and to taste more to taste.
- The hollowed-out Zucchini put on a baking paper-lined baking sheet OR spread in lightly oiled casserole dishes. You need to be using the hack mass filled and a few Blobs of Creme Fraiche , scattered attention. For 15 minutes on the middle rack in the oven to give. TIP: If You have something to hack mass left, just for the next day keep. Taste of pasta that is great.
- With the grated Gouda cheese and sprinkle a little more 10 minutes to the end of baking, or until the cheese is melted and the desired tan has reached.
- I wish You a good appetite.