Pasta with mushroom Hackb—Jr: in Pilzrahmsoße
Sometimes you just can't get enough of something, even outside of States of emergency, with food cravings. My men and me, it's been going on throughout the Winter, so with fresh mushrooms. Therefore, circles and circles in my mind again and again for recipes that I could conjure with, and mushrooms.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
On that thought, carousel, my pasta with mushroom meatballs in mushroom cream sauce, built of mushrooms, so "as far as the eye can see". I simply tried to puree for a hack mass the mushrooms and lo and behold, it worked just fine. A Revolution? Certainly not 😉 ! Maybe You'll also, according to the Yawning because of the BORING and "old hat" and "really nothing New" thinking, and so on.
WHAT ARE THE CHAMPIGNONS-FANS: MY PASTA WITH MUSHROOM MEATBALLS IN MUSHROOM CREAM SAUCE
But what is the a a "old hat" is the other a "new dress" 😉 and so I restyled our beloved mushrooms just once. Schwubdiwupp with tasty meatballs made from which I get no matter what the composition, anyway enough.
I combined the pureed mushrooms with minced beef meat, but there is nothing to be said against, of course, if You prefer it with half ground Beef, half ground Pork to prepare. I wanted to keep it just a little leaner and that's why the Beef.
Because of delicious calories, it's not missing the pasta with mushroom meatballs in mushroom cream sauce, as the Name already promises. Nevertheless, I have prepared half the mushroom cream sauce with milk. You could also use reduced fat cream or even milk in which case You'd have to thicken determined. This is just as a tip, should You want something look at the calories.
As a side dish are the way to the mushroom-meatballs in mushroom cream sauce only noodles, in any Form, but is also excellent with rice, croquettes, fried potatoes, or, or, or ... 😉
Look, here I have a delicious dish in which mushrooms play the main role, my Quiche with ham and mushrooms. And here is one of the classic meatballs are in the centre of Spaghetti with meatballs in tomato sauce.
Pasta with mushroom meatballs in mushroom cream sauce
- 400 g Tagliatelle - Alternatively, a different type of pasta
- 400 g minced beef meat - Alternatively, half-beef /half-pork
- 500 g mushrooms, fresh - 200 g for the meatballs
- 1 Egg, Size M
- 2 onions, medium sized - finely chopped
- 20 g parsley leaves, fresh - finely chopped
- 200 ml cream
- 200 ml of milk
- 1 TSP mustard
- 1 1/2 TSP salt
- 1/2 TSP pepper, white
- 1/2 TSP thyme, dried
- 2 TBSP bread crumbs/breadcrumbs
- 1 TSP granulated broth
- Salt and pepper - to Taste
- 3 TBSP vegetable oil - for Frying, such as rapeseed oil, sunflower oil
- 1 TBSP Butter - for Frying
- The Tagliatelle according to the packet instructions in a timely manner in salt-water cooking.
- 200g of mushrooms do You cut first the coarse and pürierst then in a blender or with the immersion blender.
- The remaining 300g of mushrooms in slices cut the two onions in small cubes and the parsley wash and finely chop.
- Then comes the minced meat in a bowl and mixed with the puréed mushrooms, one of the two finely chopped onions, 1 Egg, 1 1/2 TSP salt, 1/2 TSP pepper, 1 TSP mustard, chopped parsley and 2 TABLESPOONS bread crumbs.
- Then shape little balls from the mushroom minced meat mass.
- Following cook You mushroom meatballs in a large frying pan, in about 3-4 TABLESPOONS of Oil at medium heat from all sides about 8-10 minutes.
- Then You take the meatballs out of the frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and 1 TBSP Butter in it, give the rest of the diced onion and dünstest translucent.
- Then come the mushroom slices , and both should be approx. 5 minutes together continue to cook until the mushrooms are the desired color is achieved.
- Now comes the cream and the milk , and is used with thyme, granulated broth, salt and pepper seasoned, the You leave everything for 5 minutes of nice syrup. Possibly to taste with cornstarch to thicken.
- Then come the meatballs back in the sauce.
- Done! I wish You a good appetite!