Plum Clafoutis – the delicious Dessert-Küchlein
Clafoutis is a traditional French dessert. To be precise, a medium thing of casserole, cake and Dessert. Three things in one, if You want to 😉 . Me this recipe for the Plum Clafoutis is fortunately fallen into the hands. It was in the recipe folder of my mom, she has the Clafoutis recipe from a friend in France.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
In my opinion, the Clafoutis is one of the most delicious sweet inventions of the French and a quick, straightforward matter. The Plum Clafoutis, for example, is a handy thing if You have a quick desire for plum cake. Yes really, because that's how similar it tastes.
PLUM CLAFOUTIS – A DELICIOUS ALTERNATIVE TO PLUM CAKE
It is also suitable if You spontaneous coffee-announced visit, and You bake on the quick no cake can and want to. But of course, You can serve the Clafoutis is wonderful as a Dessert. The Great thing about Clafoutis is You can it with almost any kind of Fruit can prepare. It fits great with berries, apricots, figs, Rhubarb, or even sour cherries out of the glass. In addition, a Clafoutis is always a tasty looker.
So you have every Season of the year very quickly to either a delicious Mini-Mini flan, Mini cakes or a Dessert conjured up or all-in-one.
"LIFE BE SWEETER IF YOU ADD SOME SUGAR WANTS TO"
TO EACH HIS OWN CLAFOUTIS
Traditionally, Clafoutis in the usual tart forms to be prepared but I think a already portioned dosage much prettier and more practical. So everyone has 😉 his own little Clafoutis . If you want, You can also serve a scoop of ice cream that melts so delicious on the warm Dessert cakes. A suitable, quick and easy vanilla ice cream with only 3 ingredients without ice machine I have here for You.
If You're in the mood for a plum cake to get, then I can show You my quick plum cake with Quark-Oil-dough, highly recommended.
Plum Clafoutis - the delicious Dessert-cakes
YOU NEED 4 SMALL SHALLOW OVENPROOF RAMEKINS WITH CA. 200-250 ML
- 8-10 pieces of Plums, fresh
- 60 g ground almonds
- 1 TBSP cornstarch
- 80 g of fine sugar, white
- 30 g Butter - melted
- 2 Eggs - Size M
- 1 egg yolk - the Egg size M
- 2 TBSP cream - min. 32%
- 1 TSP vanilla extract - or a Mark of a vanilla pod
- 20 g sugar, brown
- Icing sugar - for Dusting
- First heats the oven to 180 degrees top/bottom heat on and fat the four ramekins lightly with Butter a and wash the Plums.
- Then vermengst You in a bowl the ground almonds with the cornflour and the sugar.
- Then You give the 2 eggs, and 1 egg yolk, the melted Butter, the teaspoon of vanilla extract and the 2 TBSP of cream to.
- Then verrührst You all to a smooth dough.
- Now spread the dough evenly on Your four ramekins.
- The Plums, cut and halved and the cut side into the brown sugar press.
- The Plums then with the cut side up, put into the dough. You can prove to your liking.
- Now You give the Clafoutis for 25-30 minutes in the oven on the second shelf from the bottom. You can like a cake with the "toothpick test" to make = wood-sticks of pure prick, and if nothing more on the chopsticks is liable to the dough is baked through.
- Then out of the oven, with powdered sugar and best served warm. Good Appetite!