Quick Ravioli lasagna with Ricotta and spinach
My men and I love lasagna. With meat or fish or just with vegetables. Everything no matter, the main thing is lasagna. The variety of lasagna recipes, therefore, have their regular place in my meal planning. However, the good thing wants to have while counts at most of the recipes are "". That's why I wanted a Turbo, lasagna in the cooking Repertoire, which is also made in the daily times. So I came up with my quick Ravioli lasagna with Ricotta and spinach . A so-called "cheat"lasagna.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
My cheating refers to the use of the filled Ravioli. The filling makes the Fudge lasagna quasi-even more voluminous because the filling is like a separate layer 😉 . You can choose a meat filling or a different filling, as You want to. I varying always according to desire and mood. A great Turbo for a lasagna out of the oven.
THE QUICK RAVIOLI LASAGNA – THE SECRET OF MY WHITE FILLING
As a "white sauce" that is also one of my delicious Ravioli lasagna, I combined Ricotta cheese with sour cream. Ricotta is one of the most delicious cheese-the ingredients of the Italian cuisine. You can beat him so wonderfully creamy, I only discovered a few years ago – fortunately.
"With the sun in the heart and pasta in the belly is happy – and tired of you"
WHAT IS THE RAVIOLI I USE FOR MY QUICK RAVIOLI LASAGNA?
Ravioli for me, by the way, not only delicious stuffed dumplings. I think you have edges something sweet and pretty, with its enclosed Dough. Every time I look at you I think to myself, I had to make myself again. But, unfortunately, I lack the time for that simple and there are very good quality from cool to buy a shelf, even if it is at the end, of course, much more expensive.
If You get no square Ravioli which is not bad. You can also use the round or as a half-moon shaped take. A history of just on a whim. But you can also take so-called Tortelli, which I've seen often in the trade. The are actually almost the same as Ravioli.
The quick Ravioli lasagna with Ricotta cheese and spinach, comes with us on most in the everyday life on the table. If it should go fast and we all want a quick "peek"lasagna, which is actually not 😉 . For this, it is particularly well suited. According to the Motto "why complicated, when it can sometimes go easy, or to" 😉 . My cheat-lasagna is a delicious pasta casserole, spread a wonderful aroma throughout the kitchen, almost like a real lasagna. Gorgeous, what more could you want.
Another tasty and quick Alternative to the classic Lasagne is my quick pans of lasagna with the Trick-Béchamel. It is conjured up in 40 minutes, without an oven in the pan on the table. Or my Spaghetti casserole with quick meat sauce.
Quick Ravioli lasagna with Ricotta and spinach
YOU WILL NEED A BAKING DISH WITH CA. 1.5 L CAPACITY, MY 29x20CM
- 500 g Ravioli or Tortelli, ready-made, from the refrigerated section - with-spinach-and-fill, or to taste
- 300 g spinach - frozen, thawed and thoroughly expressed
- 250 g Ricotta cheese - Italian cream cheese
- 100 g sour cream
- 400 g tomato puree
- 1 TBSP tomato paste
- 125 g of Mozzarella - in a rough dice, cut
- 30 g Parmesan cheese - freshly grated
- 2 TABLESPOONS oregano leaves - fresh
- 30 leaves Basil - fresh, chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper from the mill
- The spinach in time from the cooling compartment, to thaw and thoroughly squeeze out the water. THE SPINACH FOR LAYERING MENTALLY THIRDS.
- The oven You can, when You get to 180 degrees convection preheat.
- Your baking dish fat You thin with, for example, Butter is a.
- The Ravioli in boiling, salted water for half the cooking time (see packet instructions) in the hot water to infuse. Drain and very briefly with cold water rinse, so you don't cook and stick together. THE RAVIOLI QUANTITY FOR LAYERING MENTALLY THIRDS.
- The Ricotta with the cream until creamy, mix, and deploy. THE MASS FOR LAYERING MENTALLY THIRDS.
- The mashed tomatoes, the tomato paste and the chopped Basil leaves in a bowl, with sea salt and black pepper seasoning, to taste , and deploy. THE TOMATOES IN BULK FOR LAYERING MENTALLY CUT IN HALF.
- Now the first layer of Ravioli in the baking dish lay out.
- Thereafter, A THIRD from the thoroughly squeezed spinach to the Ravioli to distribute.
- Now, with a third of the Ricotta-sour cream mass , sprinkle.
- Then comes the first half of strained tomato mass about it.
- For the 2. Layer in the order as: a third layer of RAVIOLI - then SPINACH - then RICOTTA-sour CREAM - Then the second and final half of the TOMATO MASS.
- Now the last layer of Ravioli on top, and the last third of the spinach and the Ricotta-sour cream mass.
- With Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese sprinkle , as well as the oregano leaves on top, spread.
- The peek-a-lasagna for 30 minutes, on the middle rack in the preheated oven give. If the cheese is too dark, You can give aluminum foil about it. I wish You a good appetite!