Simple Banana Chocolate Muffins
I mentioned way before that with the mother of the banana to be a huge priority in my life has taken? No? That surprises me, because bananas are a welcome permanent guest in our fruit basket. Until I became a mother, I have some bananas are not liked me ripped but also just to you.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
If you have a sweet little beings in front of you, then you can't miss a stop at the banana. Not only because she is insanely healthy and good for the development. No, but also, because it's so incredibly adorable to see is when a Baby or a small child munches a banana.
But life with bananas is a. Everyone likes the delicious fruit in a different state that has an almost green, the other yellow, and again a other fully ripe and sweet with beautiful brown spots. The ideal time of the personally favored degree of maturity is an art and also a matter of luck rewarming sometimes real.
THE PERFECT BANANA LEFTOVERS
So it happens that the popular banana is at once unpopular and none of look is more appreciated. She Ekes out an existence in the fruit basket, and my compassion is increasing day by day. Therefore, there is a small handful of emergency recipes I have in store, if nothing else remains than the developing in a other Treat.
Bananas make you happy and banana-chocolate Muffins too!
My banana-chocolate Muffins are an emergency variant, and a tasty yet. Because you can be in a Tupperware to keep a good two to three days. My son loves them very much and therefore I give him one or two bananas chocolate Muffins in the Breakfast box for the school. His mate it is happy, if he 😉 a dusting, and me is also happy.
Maybe You're just ripe bananas in the fruit basket, more-than-like You, and light spots. Then my banana-chocolate Muffins are maybe already a way to process it. The perfect banana waste recycling 😉 just .
Here You can find also yet another delicious recipe for bananas that nobody wants to eat, and that is the classic banana Pancakes.
Simple Banana Chocolate Muffins
YOU WILL NEED A MUFFIN TIN WITH 12 HOLES AND 12 MUFFIN PAPER BAKING CUPS
- 4 bananas, ripe to very ripe - assumes brown to black spots that would be great
- 2 Eggs - Size M
- 190 g flour - Type 405 or 550
- 130 g sugar
- 100 g Chocolate chips - Alternatively, chopped chocolate, grated chocolate
- 80 ml of vegetable oil, a neutral - for example, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil
- 1 1/2 TSP of baking powder (approx. 6g)
- As the first heats Your oven to 180 degrees top/bottom heat on.
- Now vermengst You in a bowl the flourwith the baking powder and the Chocolate chips. On a plate mash You bananas with a fork.
- In a bowl verquirlst You with a fork the two eggs and stir in connection with the beaters of the hand mixer or food processor with the sugar and the vegetable oil under.
- Now, stir the mashed bananas below.
- In the port, the flour mixture still in the egg-banana mixture and stir. IMPORTANT NOTE: do Not be surprised, the riper the bananas You use, the more liquid Your dough. The result is still delicious (even juicier), even if it requires some ramekins more skill when filling the Muffin.
- Now the 12-muffin tin with the paper baking cups to interpret, and the dough is spread. TIP: If You are up to about 0.5 cm from the upper edge of the einfüllst, are You coming evenly and the prima with the dough mass.
- The Muffins in the preheated oven on the middle rack for 20-25 minutes to bake. I wish You a sweet appetite.