Ziegenk—se-Tartlet with Fig mustard, pear, walnut and honey
This goat's cheese Tartlet is to prepare an absolute turbo variant, and so easy. The literal basis for a ready-made pastry is from the refrigerated section. This is then often directly "tarts and quiche dough". You can use the dough but, of course, to cook for themselves.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
The Tartlet is made of one of my favorite flavor combinations: goat cheese with pear, complemented by the sharpness of the Feigensenfes and the Sweetness of honey. Once again I was inspired by my best friend, the puff pastry for this dish used a slightly different combination for the topping. To me, especially the optic and the speed was in the course of the change is important.
For the preparation You need to merely consider what You punch out the coins. You can use everything possible. It can have all the forms, it should only be about 9-10 cm in diameter. Of your imagination are no limits. There are, for example, square serving rings that would be suited fine. Square sure looks very appetizing. Maybe You'll take a large glass or a bowl of Cereal as a "punching tool". Or like me, ramekins, depending on the mood, a classic upside-down Mini-Tortelett or a round cookie cutter (however, this is my favorite).
I have the goats cheese Tartlet is already prepared to all sorts of occasions. For the Three of us, as a quick dinner with a delicious green salad, for example. They are also perfect as an Appetizer when guests arrive. They are also great as a between meal because they are so easy and quick to prepare.
Goat cheese Tartlet with Fig mustard, pear, walnut and honey
- 300 g shortcrust pastry from the refrigerated section - Quiche and tart dough, you can also take
- 6 TSP Fig mustard
- 100 g goat soft cheese roll - in 5mm slices
- 1/2 pear, thinly slice the planed - for example, Abate
- 7 walnuts, halved
- 2-3 TBSP thyme leaves - fresh
- Delicate flowing honey - for example, blossom honey
- Once the oven to 170 degrees in convection heating, and the dough from the refrigerator, get. He must usually be a few minutes before processing out.
- Then You take Your selected shape for the Tartlets. I've decided this time for the round biscuit cookie cutter with a diameter of 10 cm. Sometimes when baking, however, some oval. I don't think that bothers you more. When punching, make sure that You have as little as possible to the dough-loss. You get 6 or even 7 Taler from the round finished dough. Depending on which diameter You choose.
- Then You RUB the coins each with 1 teaspoon Fig mustard. For a small angle range is in the rest of the prima how to use them in baking. Or the teaspoon itself. You should not, incidentally, range all the way up to the pastry edge best.
- Now You hobelst the bulb into about 2 mm thin slices and cut the goat cheese roll into approx 5mm slices. Each Tartlet You're only with one or two slices of pear, and then one or two slices of goat cheese. Depending on the diameter, and Lust.
- With the thyme, sprinkle almonds, a walnut half on, something with honey for about 15 minutes in the oven.
- I wish a good appetite!